• Agile / DevOps Transformation
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Jira/Confluence Expert
• Agile / SCRUM
• Backlog management
• LEAN / Kanban Methodologies
• Feature driven – FDD
• Portfolio Management
• More than 12 years’ experience in IT across a number of industry sectors and different countries
Qualifications and certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Scrum Master Certification PSM I
• SAFe SPC Consultant
• Run Agile Transformation in AXA PPP as Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SAFe framework) with a portfolio of different initiatives to the value of £15 million.
• Implemented the Scrum Framework for critical project in Prudential UK
• Built a DevOps/Agile culture within RBS bank at scale.
• Developed a DevOps Capability Framework in RBS to create continuous improvement action roadmaps and plans.
• Implemented the Scrum framework in Prudential UK to deliver critical projects. Trained internal and external actors in the use of Scrum.
• Run Value Stream Map exercises in Health-On-Line to identify and to steer end to end delivery.
• Proactively Improved transparency in the areas of Risks, Blockers/Impediments at Immoweb – Belgium, for identification, management and resolutions, successfully impacting teams’ goals (Sprint, Release, Product levels) and achievements.
• In Immoweb – Belgium, setup JIRA/Confluence as default ALM tools to manage user stories and epics.
• Delivered SAFe training to different clients.
• Delivered Cloud native / DevOps awareness training at ONS for Managers and non-technical people.
La famiglia è la patria del cuore (family is where the heart is).