- Senior director, and business transformation executive, with a strong record of leading and implementing technological and operational change initiatives as a range of organisations from start-ups to FTSE 100 firms
- Open and adaptable manager with a passion for driving excellence and delivering measurable value to any organisation whilst always balancing risk and opportunity.
- Business focused leader, decisive influencer and excellent people management skills.
- Broad BFSI and education sector experience
- Chief Information Officer, and co-founder, at two FinTech start-ups delivering regulatory compliant technologically sophisticated solutions and customer centric operations
- Head of Software Delivery and Business Relations (Deputy IT Director) at a FTSE 100 company delivering 10 million examination results annually in an environment of intense media, social and political interest with an acceptable error rate of zero.
Overall delivery responsibility for a mixed portfolio of projects ensuring delivery, appropriate documentation, communication, risk management, stakeholder engagement and management of third-party suppliers. (£20m annual budget and a staff of 180 people)
- M&A experience delivering a single consolidated Software Delivery department across staff spread across London, Yorkshire and India using disparate languages (C# .Net; Java; RPG; SQL), databases (SQL Server; DB2; Oracle), and disciplines (Waterfall, PRINCE2, Agile and DevOps).
- Senior Change Manager for the Application Development stream of a 600 million USD outsourcing renegotiation deal for Ericsson AB (Awarded to HCL as per Press Release of 31 July 2020). Provided change management, Agile, DevOps and legacy application transformation consultancy and expertise
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (50% elective: Change Management)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration (electives: Organsiational Behaviour; Project Management and Marketing)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Automation Anywhere Certified RPA Professional
‘If not now, when?”- Eckhart Tolle